- Support for video resolutions up to HD and 4k
- Completely uncompressed, lossless extension of video data
- Real-time interactivity for keyboards, mice and touchscreens
The range of ADDERLink® KVM extenders offer ease of use through:
- Compatibility with any USB device, including keyboards and mice through to touchscreen displays, USB sticks and graphics tablet
- Broad range of support for multiple screen configurations
- Out-of-band: platform agnostic, no drivers or software required
- Plug and Play installation
The ADDERLink Range of KVM Extenders offer end users a choice of connection types, including VDA, DVI, DisplayPort (DP) and HDMI, as well as cable types depending on the installation environment type and distance to be extended across. The various options offer a range of extension distance capabilities up to 100m and beyond, ensuring each product solution can be aligned for its specific purpose.
At the top end of the range, the ADDERLink XD150-FX fiber-only DVI extender incorporates an IP interface into its transmitter, optimizing extension distances at high resolutions, further increasing the value of extension capabilities.
Part of the ADDERLink® X-DVI PRO range, the high-performance X-DVI PRO-MS digital KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) and USB extender enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment. Uncompressed digital video and audio is distributed in real-time and with zero latency to multiple screens, allowing the user to maintain
The ADDERLink® XD150FX high-performance KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) transmits high resolution video, USB 2.0 and audio signals up to 4km (2.5miles), complemented with support for a wide range of USB devices.